Who are Carter Concrete?
Carter Concrete are one of the longest established and respected wet cast concrete product suppliers in the UK. Based in Norfolk, but operating throughout the UK, we have been at the forefront of concrete product manufacture and installation for over 60 years.
Carter Concrete are part of the Drayton Building Services group of companies.
What do Carter Concrete supply?
- Beam and Block Flooring (150mm and 225mm deep)
- Beam and EPS Panel Floors (Uval and Uval+)
- Wideslab Flooring (cored and solid)
- Precast Stair Flights and Landings
- Terrace Units
- Ground Beams
- Wall and Roofing Panels
- Bespoke Precast Products
Precast concrete ground beams and prestressed concrete floor beams have been supplied by Carter Concrete to the Scottish Borders to form the supports for another Passivehaus system.
Our precast concrete products fabricated within a factory environment ensured quality and efficiency was delivered to site without the need for wet trades. Our precast concrete products form part of the build system which is so energy efficient that up to 90% savings can be achieved against the cost of heating a standard property.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliability – Working with you to get the products you need, on site, on time.
- High Quality Products and Services – BS EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 registered firm ensuring quality of service and product. With products being wet cast the quality of finish is an improvement on other forms of manufacture.
- Customer Focused – Liasing with you to answer your technical queries and design products to suit your needs to ensure a successful project .
- A Safe Solution – Carter Concrete are CHAS, SMAS Worksafe Contractor, CQMS Safety Scheme and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited. Safe projects are our number one aim. For installation projects we visit site to produce a safe working method statement and crane plan prior to any deliveries taking place.