Who are Carter Concrete?
Carter Concrete are one of the longest established and respected wet cast concrete product suppliers in the UK. Based in Norfolk, but operating throughout the UK, we have been at the forefront of concrete product manufacture for over 68 years.
What do Carter Concrete supply?
- Beam and Block Flooring (150mm and 225mm deep)
- Beam and EPS Panel Floors (Uval and Uval+)
- Wideslab Flooring (cored and solid)
- Precast Stair Flights and Landings
- ConectaBloc (bay blocks/temporary walling/ temporary barriers)
880m2 of 100mm solid concrete Wideslab units with tapered ends were designed, manufactured and supplied to form the raised car park deck for Premier Inn at East Thurrock. The Wideslab units were used to form the main parking area and the access ramp to the deck, the units were positioned on the steel frame and laid to falls to assist the removal of surface water. The units form a permanent structural shutter which the contractor will then apply the in-situ concrete topping including the final asphalt finishes. Utilising this system has almost doubled the capacity of the existing car park in a very short space of time.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliability – Working with you to get the products you need, on site, on time.
- High Quality Products and Services – BS EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 registered firm ensuring quality of service and product. With products being wet cast the quality of finish is an improvement on other forms of manufacture.
- Customer Focused – Liasing with you to answer your technical queries and design products to suit your needs to ensure a successful project .
- A Safe Solution – Carter Concrete are CHAS, SMAS Worksafe Contractor, CQMS Safety Scheme and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited. Safe projects are our number one aim.