Who are Carter Concrete?
Carter Concrete are one of the longest established and respected wet cast concrete product suppliers in the UK. Based in Norfolk, but operating throughout the UK, we have been at the forefront of concrete product manufacture and installation for over 60 years.
Carter Concrete are part of the Drayton Building Services group of companies.
What do Carter Concrete supply?
- Beam and Block Flooring (150mm and 225mm deep)
- Beam and EPS Panel Floors (Uval and Uval+)
- Wideslab Flooring (cored and solid)
- Precast Stair Flights and Landings
- Terrace Units
- Ground Beams
- Wall and Roofing Panels
- Bespoke Precast Products
Based in Cromer, this position requires dealing with clients/architects/engineers in the preparation of estimates and working drawings for the layout and detailing of precast and prestessed concrete products.
Experience of AutoCAD along with general computer skills would be desirable.
The successful applicant will either have held a similar position or be willing to undergo training as part of their development.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliability – Working with you to get the products you need, on site, on time.
- High Quality Products and Services – BS EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 registered firm ensuring quality of service and product. With products being wet cast the quality of finish is an improvement on other forms of manufacture.
- Customer Focused – Liasing with you to answer your technical queries and design products to suit your needs to ensure a successful project .
- A Safe Solution – Carter Concrete are CHAS, SMAS Worksafe Contractor, CQMS Safety Scheme and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited. Safe projects are our number one aim. For installation projects we visit site to produce a safe working method statement and crane plan prior to any deliveries taking place.