Who are Carter Concrete?
Carter Concrete are one of the longest established and respected wet cast concrete product suppliers in the UK. Based in Norfolk, but operating throughout the UK, we have been at the forefront of concrete product manufacture for over 68 years.
What do Carter Concrete supply?
- Beam and Block Flooring (150mm and 225mm deep)
- Beam and EPS Panel Floors (Uval and Uval+)
- Wideslab Flooring (cored and solid)
- Precast Stair Flights and Landings
- ConectaBloc (bay blocks/temporary walling/ temporary barriers)
16no. 6 tonne Precast Concrete Tower Crane Ballast Blocks were manufactured by Carter Concrete under factory conditions in a bespoke timber mould. The ballast blocks were reinforced and incorporated 2no. prefabricated lifting assemblies specially designed to interlock as the units become stacked at the base of the tower crane. All 16 ballast blocks were manufactured and supplied to R G Carter Projects for the University Arms Hotel Project in Cambridge
For your bespoke precast concrete requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us to see what we can do for you.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliability – Working with you to get the products you need, on site, on time.
- High Quality Products and Services – BS EN ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 registered firm ensuring quality of service and product. With products being wet cast the quality of finish is an improvement on other forms of manufacture.
- Customer Focused – Liasing with you to answer your technical queries and design products to suit your needs to ensure a successful project .
- A Safe Solution – Carter Concrete are CHAS, SMAS Worksafe Contractor, CQMS Safety Scheme and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 accredited. Safe projects are our number one aim.